Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Friday, October 24, 2008

One Vote


I'll be honest, I'm very concerned about many moral issues that are being debated with this upcoming election. I'm concerned mostly for my children - the children that are yet to join our family - and the world they will be raised in. I have other fears and concerns, but they mostly come down to what life will be like for our future generations, if we don't protect what is sacred now.

Please, God, bless America... and bless Americans to use their voice for good. 

1 comment:

Randi A. said...

Hi there. I am a stranger has been blog-hopping tonight and I came upon your site. I read a few blog entries and I visited your adoption site. You will be in my prayers. As someone who holds adoption so close to my heart (I placed a little girl 5 years ago) I can just feel by reading your birthparent letter what great parents you will make. Adoption is a beautiful journey. Your family will be in my prayers.