Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dessert Cheese Ball

This is a recipe my sister, Mandi, shared with me. Not only is it delicious, but it is such a fun dessert snack! If you like cheesecake, I think you'll really like this! (Sorry for not including a photo... I forgot to take one when I made it.)

Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

1 package (8 oz.) Cream Cheese - softened
1/2 Cup Butter - softened
1/4 tsp Vanilla
3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
2 Tblsp Packed Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
3/4 Cup Finely Chopped Pecans
Graham Crackers or Chocolate Graham Cracker Sticks

Beat the Cream Cheese, Butter, and Vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add in the sugars, and beat until just combined. Stir in the Chocolate Chips and refrigerate for 2 hours. Place Cream Cheese mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball and refrigerate for at least 1 more hour. Then roll the ball in Pecans and serve with graham crackers (the chocolate sticks are especially good).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing

Christian and Jennifer said...

MMMMMM! I LOVE cheesecake and chocolate graham cracker sticks, so I'll be trying this one very soon!

Jen said...

I guess you better make them again and include a picture!!! Ha Ha

Marc and Megan said...

So, I'm guessing you all have had a chance to try this by now... what did you think?? Was it not the most delicious treat ever?!