Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Friday, October 17, 2008

Connecticut


Our drive through Connecticut was very brief, but we did find this view from a mobile home park. It was spectacular!










I love photos of pathways...  imagining all the adventures that await the curious traveler.

I know this photo is blurry, but it's meant to be of the moon... it was such a beautiful evening.

You wouldn't believe the beautiful view that is on the other side of this lady's very large SUV... sorry you missed it.





2 comments:

Amy said...

I think you've seem more of New England that I have :o)
Great pics!

KieraAnne said...

I'm glad you two had the chance to get away for awhile. My husband and I just celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary...for our honeymoon we roadtripped to New England so these pictures bring back a lot of good memories at just the right time. Thanks!