Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Little Mr. Sunshine

I don't know for sure when this baby is going to make his arrival. It would sure be convenient if I did, though! With my due date just a few days away, I do know that the time is getting closer. And, so in the meantime, I'm soaking up all the one-on-one time I can squeeze in with this smiley little boy. Doesn't he just ooze happiness?




Feeling ever so blessed to have our little Benjamin in our family. He makes our happy moments happier and adds sunshine to our gray days. I don't know how my heart will ever have room enough to love another one this much... but, I hear that's a common feeling when anticipating the arrival of another child. I guess I better get ready for an expanded heart. 

6 comments:

The Wright Family said...

He's absolutely adorable! Of course he is a happy baby, he has you guys as parents! Good luck with the birth. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Helen said...

Do they make "Big Brother" shirts that small? He needs one! Cutie pie!!

Allred Mom said...

Your heart has already expanded so much! Get ready for it to expand some more! Can hardly wait to hear of the arrival! If you need to come our way and hang out at our house to be closer, just let me know!
btw...I do have a port-a-crib and I'd be more than happy to watch Ben! Do you think the new one could plan on coming after 1:30 p.m. on Friday??? Then I have the whole weekend to be available for you! I'd love to have this happy one at my house! :D

Mandi said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see him and hold him and play with him in person!

Andrea said...

Adorable!! What a cutie. So excited for you.

JessicaP said...

Megan and Marc that is one adorable baby boy!! What fun. You are in my thoughts and prayers as another special day approaches.