Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Saturday, May 22, 2010

More Photos


Marc arrived yesterday, getting to hold Hugh for the first time. It has been so nice to have him here with us... now if we could just get Benjamin under the same roof then all would feel right again. Unfortunately the hospital won't allow him to stay here with us. I'm comforted to know he's in the best of hands with my parents and sister while we're down here. But, I miss him like crazy. Monday can't come soon enough. I get the feeling that Hugh feels the same way.









Hugh is such a sweet baby. He is feeding like a champ and is quite the little cuddle bug. I was able to give him a sponge bath last night, which he didn't seem to like very much. We also weighed him and he's now at 8 pounds 12 ounces. All the nurses comment on how he's the biggest baby in the nursery, since most babies in there are premies. I'm still amazed that I managed to make such a big boy. And even more amazed at little Hugh's strength and determination. He is one strong little spirit, following nicely in the footsteps of his big brother.



16 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my goodness, this just makes me cry! I'm so glad he's doing well. I can't wait to see pics of the whole family together on Monday!

Julie and Pete said...

Megan, Thanks so much for keeping us all updated. You have such an amazing strength and spirit about you. Congratulations sweetie, it looks like things are definitely looking up. love ya, Julie and Pete

Allred Mom said...

Thanks for putting up more pics! Hugh looks like he is doing great and gaining weight, too! That's AWESOME! I'm so glad Marc is there with you, too! Pretty soon you'll be back with Benjamin, too. Get the rest while you can and know that we continue to keep all of you in our prayers! Love Ya....Us

AK Thomas Family said...

He is so precious:) Congrats & wonderful. I can't wait till Monday for you to be home & have your family together. TVB!

KieraAnne said...

He is so cute! I'm glad he's doing well and you'll all be together soon. Can't wait to see pics of the two boys together! Congratulations. :)

Andrea said...

He is absolutely perfect!! Congratulations. So very HAPPY for you.

LilMisfit said...

He looks so adorable! What a little sweetheart! I'm so glad that Hugh is getting better. And I am so happy that you and Marc are with him! Thanks for posting these pics!

Kelly said...

Hey Megan and Marc!
Love the pictures. So cute. Brings back memories. Logan was an 8+lber in the NICU, too. :-) I'm glad he'll be coming home soon. Looking forward to meeting him sometime. What a darling.

Mandi said...

He is so, so CUTE! Not that I'm surprised! Can't wait to meet him!

Brossettelewis said...

What a sweet little man. :)

dust and kam said...

oh megan! he's beautiful! And handsome too!

I am so glad he is doing well.

Lots of love!

Becky said...

congrats you two! how exciting! I hope all goes well and your family can be reunited again soon. Much love and prayers!

Michelle said...

He looks like you, Megan! So grateful our prayers are being answered with a "yes". Can't wait to see you all home together!

Unknown said...

Megan-Just sending lots of love your way...Baby Hugh is absoutly adorable and a beautiful blessing from heavanly father. We pray baby Hugh and you will stronger and healthier every day and you all will be able to come home.....Love from our family to yours always Joanne xxxooo

The Wright Family said...

He's beautiful! He looks strong and healthy. I hope you get to bring him home very soon!

AubreyMo said...

What a cutie!