Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Megan's Pasta is So Good



So Megan came home for lunch today and decided to make some pasta. I didn't watch the process, so I don't have any recipes for you, but I remember hearing the words "tomatoes from our garden" and "italians don't use too much sauce" or something like that. All I can really say with any surety is: This was unlike any american pasta I've tasted. And that is a GOOD thing.

First off, I've had real Italian food before, since I lived in Italy for two months. Which is to say, Megan invited a friend from Italy to come stay with us for two months, and the two of them transformed this house into Italy. Every day I felt complete culture shock from sunup to sundown, as two Italian-speakers talked back and forth and made dishes I've never had before. Some I liked, and some I thought I would need to Get Back to You on, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, today's pasta was the good stuff. Even our cats knew a good thing when they smelled it:



Thanks Megan!

-Marc

2 comments:

Heffalump said...

Now that is torture...to give such a glowing report and no recipe. Sigh.

Calamity Jane said...

Give up the recipie! I love pasta, and I still remember Megans lasagna in fact I dream about it. . .