Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Monday, June 25, 2007

Good dancing music

In my younger days, I loved going to dances. I couldn't wait to turn 14, so I could attend the church dances. I mostly loved those dances... except for the ones where teenage drama would take over. Fortunately I don't have to worry about that anymore! :)

For some unknown reason, one of my favorite dancing songs got stuck in my head last night... you know the kind of song that makes you want to get up and dance, no matter where you are or what you're doing. Since I don't go to many dances anymore, and the fact that it probably isn't played as much as it was 15 years ago, I now have a list of "dancing songs" that I like to blast while I'm cleaning the house.

So, here's the first that I'll share: Abba's Dancing Queen



Now, don't tell me you didn't get up dance... or at least really fight the urge to sway! :) Anyone else have favorite dancing songs?

- Megan

2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

Personally, I love this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk
It reminds me of Marc. Only an overweight version. ;)

Marc and Megan said...

LOL! I love it! I should see if I can get Marc to do his version of it! :)