Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good things are sure to come...

Yesterday I attended a funeral of a family friend. It was a very nice service. He was a great man who will be missed.

There was a quote shared at his funeral that really struck me: "Faith is the place between the way things are right now and the good things that are sure to come."

As the rest of the day went on, that quote kept running through my mind. The night before, as Marc and I were laying in bed, we were talking about faith and how to let go of fears and doubts, and put our trust completely in the Lord - knowing that He will provide for us and will protect us. It is hard to let down our guard... but I guess that's what faith is all about.

Good things are sure to come. I know they are.

- Megan

No comments: