Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Photo Illustration

I really enjoy heading over to the Wikimedia Commons every once in a while to see what sort of fun ideas come up. The Commons is a huge resource for completely free photography and illustration. If I find a few images that seem to add up somehow, I'll open them in an image editor and see what happens.

Here's what I started with this time:

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

After working with those images for a while, I came up with something that felt pretty intriguing (click to see larger version):

Click to enlarge

Maybe a fictional book cover? I just can't think of any titles.

-Marc

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that is just crazy. This morning I posted a pithy comment. . . where did it go? hmmm, just when I think I get this whole fancy computer thing, I turn into my mother.

Anonymous said...

ps. I named your book title

aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!
or translated into chineese. . .

AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

zac wants to name it : ants on a plane. . . about huge massive evil ant colony called red bulldogs and they eat peoples flesh and they somehow escape from a cage and they eat the people alive except for one scientist who captures them

colton wants : flying devils - about satan taking a first class air trip

carson wants: raging torrent of fury - about three cuban spies break into the us treasury, stealing a beechcraft baron on the way. They head south and got caught in a massive thunderstorm half way between south america and antartica where there was a gigantic tropical storm making its appearance.

Anonymous said...

brigitta called it the intense lightning storm . . . it is about a bunch of people on an airplane that crash and one person survies and has to tell all of the relatives what happened.

Carrot Jello said...

Geez Lafawnduh, be a comment hog. Wow, cool picture Marc!

Marc and Megan said...

lol! Lafawnduh, are you having a family reunion? Say hi to everybody. I'll have to try some of those titles and see how they look...

Marc and Megan said...

thanks CarrotJello!