Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Monday, July 16, 2007

Quiz Day!

Okay, this isn't one of those days at school where you have to take that dreaded history quiz that you know you're not going to pass. This is a quiz that not only will you pass, but there are no "wrong" answers. Whatever you answer is right! So, come take this fun quiz and then come back and tell us what your final result is.

For the record, my style is:

- Megan

7 comments:

Heffalump said...

I came up as Classy...I will take that as a compliment.

Anonymous said...

I am classy. . . I think that means old and boring. . . Oh well I think I must be a classy being under a lafawnduh exterior. How cool are you to be stylish?

Carrot Jello said...

I am classy. But we already knew that.

Marc and Megan said...

WOW! Three classy chics! BTW, classy does not mean "old and boring"... it means "always and forever in style." :)

so, what does a lafawnduh exterior look like?

Anonymous said...

Fun quiz - very true. My style is Sweet. I like cozy interiors, whimsical patterns, quaint buildings and heirlooms with sentimental value.

Marc and Megan said...

Yeah, Roxane, "sweet" sounds like it fits your style perfectly! I don't know how much "eccentric" really fits my style, but the quiz was still fun! :)

KieraAnne said...

I happened on to your site and took the quiz. I am also eccentric. ;)