Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Big weekend for my sisters

The only place I want to be this weekend is in Utah. Yesterday was my little sister's baby shower. She is due in a month, awaiting the arrival of her first baby - a little girl. And, today my big sister is blessing her sixth child, another little girl.

So, in honor of my two sisters and their exciting events this weekend, I wanted to let them both know how much I love them and how grateful I am to have them in my life. I'm thinking of you and sending all my love to you this weekend!

I am so blessed to be the middle girl in my family - I have these two amazing sisters who have always surrounded me with love and support through everything in life. They are amazing sisters - I love them dearly!

(To be fair, my five studly brothers are equally amazing! Sometime I'll have to post about them, too.)

This is Dawnette holding me... when? I'm not sure... maybe when I was about a year old? I was sure to be a hit with her, since she was surrounded by five brothers until I came! :)


And, here I am showing Mandi around the neighborhood, in our 3-wheeler, low-rider. (Don't you love our expressions?!)

I love you both! I'm wishing I were there with you today and everyday. Sending you big hugs!!

2 comments:

Carlotta said...

ok first of all i miss read your blog at first glance and I thought it said you were in utah, i was going to email you and say where cause we have to meet in person. =) then i realized you wished you were. it's ok. someday, cause i know i am not planning on going anywhere but those are dangerous words to say since Heavenly Father sure thinks differently. ;)

Marc and Megan said...

Carly, we'll definitely have to meet up someday... I would love it! :)