Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Friday, September 14, 2007

M.I.A.

So some of you have noticed that we haven't been around for the last week, so I thought I'd sit down this morning and play catch up.

Last Friday I flew out to Utah to spend some time with my older sister and help her with the arrival of her sixth baby... only that the baby decided not to come on time. Her due date was on Monday, so I scheduled my trip to be from Friday until Wednesday thinking that I would be there in perfect timing. So much for my plans!

I was sad to leave knowing the baby will probably come in the next few days, but it was still a fantastic trip! I was able to spend five fabulous days with my big sister, spend some time with my little sister, hang out with three of my brothers and their families, and play with a bunch of my nieces and nephews. It was a fun-filled trip, which didn't leave for a lot of spare time to sit and post on our blog.


Unfortunately Marc had to stay home to work. But, I hear that Einstein and Watson kept him good company. I did a lot of baking while I was in Utah, and I promised Marc that he would get all the same treats when I got home. I think he'll be most excited about the Calzones I'm going to make him tonight. YUM!

So, if you were wondering where we were, that's where. But, we're back! And, yes, we missed you, too! :)

2 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

I was thinking, "Wow, Pavarotti's death must have been really hard on her!" LOL.

Marc and Megan said...

ROFL! I was wondering if someone was going to think that! lol