Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayers for Amy

I've been having so many thoughts running through my mind, so many things I need to write out. But, every time I sit down to write the only thing that comes to my mind is my blogging friend Amy. She lost her unborn baby boy on Monday. Hearing her sad news has made my own wounds feel fresh and new again... my heart aches for the loss she is experiencing. 

Please keep her and her family in your prayers. I know that the prayers offered on our behalf have carried us through our darkest moments... and I know they will carry Amy and her family.

"I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee."

- 2 Kings 20:5

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

For sure! Amy is in my thoughts and prayers.

I have been thinking a lot about you two as well. I hope you are doing okay. Even 4 years later, it hurts to hear when a child returns to heaven. Especially since the anniversary of my sweet Hannah is coming up in less than a month. I haven't been commenting a lot lately because I am at a loss for words. I come again and again trying to say something and nothing comes.

Just know that I love you guys. I am praying for you and you are continually in my thoughts, even though I have been horrible at showing it.

Your posts are amazing. They have helped me deal with losing my baby and coming closer to my Heavenly Father. I feel the spirit when I come here. I want to help you get through this, when in fact you help me more everyday. Thank you.

Much Love.

Mindy said...

Sure do love that scripture. :) My prayers and thought will be with Amy. You are such a good friend to do whatever you can to ease her suffering.