Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Some photos of Audrey

I spent the majority of my getaway with Mandi and Audrey... how can you resist taking pictures of a cute little one like this? Believe it or not, this is only a small portion of the photos I took!



Check out Audrey's long lashes... so lucky!



Smilin' at Mamma Mandi:







Cutest tongue... ever!



Go Cougs!



The cute new family - Mandi, Adam, and Audrey



When I took this photo, I'm pretty sure I heard her say "Hi Aunt Meg!"

6 comments:

Kamie said...

p.s. I LOVE the name Audrey! And she's too cute!

Heffalump said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time with your family! Still, its nice to have you back.

Bryce & Brenley said...

she is so darling!

Amy said...

She's gorgeous! Love that little tiny chin. :) Me and you someday, Megan, me and you. I need to write you...or call. Not much news to discuss, but a few hits on the old site that have me flustered.

I know that you can relate to just about anything and everything I go through.

Hope all is well - take care!

Christian & Jennifer said...

Megan, you are a sweetheart! I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to put a link to your blog on my site so I can stay more connected. I hope you are doing well and we are praying for you guys and an adoption. If you're ever interested, my sister adopted a baby through LDS family services and she has a blog: icklesandbean.blogspot.com and Mikayla was their little blessing! Take care and stay in touch! So good to hear from you. Thanks for the comments on my blog.

*Carly* said...

I'm glad you answered to the call of vacation. I think more people need to. I know I do.