Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chocolate and Ice Cream

One of our favorite things about this time of year is looking forward to combining two of our favorite things:

This:


And, this:


We just finished off the last of our peppermint ice cream and I'm 99% sure we won't find any in the stores at this point. I guess we'll have to settle for Mint Chocolate Chip in its place. There's nothing like a good cup of hot cocoa to wind down at the end of a long day. Love it, love it, love it!

8 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I LOVE Chocolate! And I am back to not liking ice cream and the carton in my freezer is still half full!

Jen said...

I love Hot Chocolate I have never tried it with ice cream I will have to do that!!!

Calamity Jane said...

OK, I had that for the first time this year with a big spritz of whipped cream and was transformed!

Amy said...

Mmmmmmm....
Have you tried pumpkin icecream? That's a must-have for the fall.
How have you been lately?! :)

Heffalump said...

I am missing your posts...hope to see you back soon!

Carlotta said...

Just wanted to see how you were! We are missing your posts, hope all is well. Thinking about you guys. ))))SQUEEZE((((

Heffalump said...

I thought of you yesterday when I saw peppermint Ice Cream at the store...

Marc and Megan said...

thanks, everyone, for the sweet comments! I hope everyone had a chance to try peppermint ice cream in their hot cocoa before the ice cream disappeared until next Christmas. So delish!