Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh, those eyes!


Our three visitors left this morning - so early that the sun hadn't yet made its appearance. I did my best to stay busy today, so as to not be as aware of the lack of their presence. It didn't really work, though. It was such a fun week that having it end with a good-bye was a little bit of a downer. Luckily, our outing to the lake to feed the ducks helped brighten the day some.

Fortunately we got our camera working again this week (after having a dead battery for more than a month) and I had so much fun going through the photos - from the last four months. I don't have the time tonight to share some of the highlights of Mandi's visit, so that'll have to wait... but, I did want to leave with two photos of my boys that I came across tonight.


* Ben with his striking blue eyes, playing with the blinds



* Hugh and those delicious chocolatey brown eyes



Couldn't you just eat them up?


1 comment:

Leslie said...

they are absolutely beautiful boys.

SO happy for you.