Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Therapy

There isn't anything that helps me find healing faster than being with family. The last couple of weeks have provided many experiences with family, and friends who are like family, that have helped me get through this month. I had a chance to see two brothers and two sisters (plus their families) for a few days, as well as my awesome friend Christy and her family. I also got to spent an entire afternoon with this amazing friend learning all about making Christmas treats. I have added some awesome recipes to my favorites that I'm looking forward to making again next year. Thanks, Rachel! This month has been filled with some good memories that have helped to make the season more merry and bright.  I haven't been toting my camera around, so I only have a couple of photos.

We stopped by the Christmas Box Angel statue.




Mandi and Audrey:


Audrey with her favorite Auntie Meg (seeing as she has only one of those):

1 comment:

dust and kam said...

Such a cute picture of you two!

And family completely rocks!