Marc and Megan Logo

family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo family photo

Monday, April 7, 2008

Back home and recovering

So, it took us a while to get caught up from our trip to Australia, but we finally have some more photos added and have gone back and added in some explanations of what the photos are of.

We have both been sick all week, with no relief in sight. We just barely got our suitcases unpacked two days ago, which means we finally got some laundry done. We've been living on soup and apple juice for most of the last week... and hoping they do their job in making us better really soon.

I can't wait until we're feeling 100% back to normal and I can get back to my regular scheduled blog-surfing and catching up on everyone else's lives. I hope life is happy and well for everyone. Thanks for letting us share our trip to Australia with you! It was even better than what you will see here on this blog.

7 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I am so sorry that you guys have been so sick! I have loved looking at all your wonderful pictures of your amazing trip! What a truly wonderful experience. And I agree with your "Familia Fowler" friends, that I hope soon you get to make the figurative trip to Australia.

Anonymous said...

I really have enjoyed all the pictures and reading about your trip. What a great experience! Thanks for telling us all about it.

Carrot Jello said...

Lucky! Gosh!

Christian and Jennifer said...

How exciting! I love the pictures and hope you are both feeling better.

Amy said...

This is overdue - but I have LOVED living vicariously through you and your Australia trip! Thanks for taking me there, if only in my brain, through all of those GREAT pictures! Hope you're doing well!!

Carrot Jello said...

Yoohoo! It's Ma-ay now. Time to post something.

Carrot Jello said...

*ahem*